Thursday, September 10, 2009

Paul Janka’s - Beyond The Digits 6 DVDs


Maybe you’d be dating SEVERAL girls at once. Taking one out to the movies, another out to dinner, or maybe one is just dropping by for a little "play time." Or maybe you'd like to meet enough girls in order to find that really cool girlfriend that you've ALWAYS wanted. You know the smart, funny, sexy girl that makes all your buddies jealous? Or maybe you’d like to find the woman you can spend your life with. In very short order, after applying my system, you can have an abundance of attractive women in your life who are calling you, having sex with you, and who are begging to be your girlfriend. If you apply my techniques, you can (if you so desire) have 4 or 5 little honeys who want to come over and drop their knickers ANY night of the week...

There are two things that make “Beyond The Digits” VERY unique. First, it's BRUTALLY honest. I'm living a reality where I sleep with a LOT of girls. Two weeks ago I slept with 6 girls and got one blowjob. Those are strong numbers. I'm not a celebrity, I live in a small apartment, and I'm not spending a lot of money. So there is NO bullshit. It was developed by a regular guy in the real world—and that comes across in the honesty in what works and what doesn't. And the second way it's different is that, it's not about “meeting girls” per say, and having attractive girls “around you…” That's a smoke screen, that's a decoy. I know guys who hang out with hot girls all the time and DON'T get laid. This is a step-by-step program that any guy can use to learn how to meet, seduce, and have SEX with as many attractive women as he chooses...

http://hotfile.com/dl/12023357/b0e402a/109.P.Janka.txt.html

No comments:

Post a Comment